PDA

View Full Version : Avov Tv-Online plus VS Avov TV-Online V2

floder2
11-22-2015, 04:05 PM
Cant seem to find any worth while difference in these two boxes.except one is 20.00 cheaper..............................

Avov tv-online V2
Processor:
Amlogic S805 Quad Core Cortex 1.5GHz A5 Processor
Size: 130mm x 80mm x 22mm
GPU: GPU Quad-Core Mali 450 (Open GL ES2.0/1.1, Open VG1.1, Flash 11.1)
Memory: 1 G DDR3 RAM
Internal Storage: 4 GB NAND Flash
ifi Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
================================================== ==================================
Avov Tv-Online Plus

Processor:
Amlogic S805 Quad Core Cortex 1.5GHz A5 Processor
Size: 130mm x 80mm x 22mm
GPU: GPU Quad-Core Mali 450 (Open GL ES2.0/1.1, Open VG1.1, Flash 11.1)
Memory: 1 G DDR3 RAM
Internal Storage: 4 GB NAND Flash
Wifi Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi

Kimbo
11-22-2015, 04:17 PM
I don't think the V2 supports Kodi, only IPTV and Mickey's apps!!! since looking at V2 description does not mention Kodi....weird since it is on mickey's marketplace!!

Marley
11-22-2015, 04:17 PM
got me they would need to say

floder2
11-22-2015, 04:19 PM
Went to the site and it does support Kodi.............Is the box physically made with less quality............?

The TVonline Version 2 IPTV/OTT device is powered by 1.5 GHZ Quad-core processor, which is capable of performing faster without any delay or lag. The users would be able to completely exploit the power of Android with quality hardware of AVOV to have smooth lag free experience some of the features of the device are discussed below
Nova Middleware App
Stalker Middleware (TVonline App)
MickyHop Platform
Kodi App
Airplay, Miracast and DLNA
WiFi & Hotspot Connectivity
Over the Air Updates

Kimbo
11-22-2015, 04:26 PM
I was looking at the Avov site

The device is powered by quad-core processor, which is capable of performing without any delay or lag. The users would be able to completely exploit the power of android with quality hardware of AVOV to have smooth lag free experience some of the features of the device are discussed below

Quad core processor able to handle all the operation with ease
1 year Manufacturer’s and dealer’s warranty
Support for Varied IP and over the web contents including IPTV, OTT and VOD
Wireless connectivity to provide the users with hassle free and simple operations
Easy to setup with the power of Android KitKat
With hardware Unique ID and AES challenge protection support AVOV TVONLINE provides the users with added level of security.
2GB of internal storage to save your favorite apps using MickeyHop.
Airplay, Miracast and DLNA support to share content between different devices and your TV seamlessly
Key updates for Android and internal system to keep you up to date
Multiple Language support
On/off with remote to set top box
New chipset

Didn't see anything about Kodi!!But I'm sure it should carry it!!

floder2
11-22-2015, 04:34 PM
So if this box is no different then the Avov Tv-Online plus box ....what's the point..........

Kimbo
11-22-2015, 04:40 PM
I guess we have to wait to see what someone that as both says or maybe ask them at their Facebook account!!

Marley
11-22-2015, 04:43 PM
lol hold on you are guessing let them tell you

apom
11-27-2015, 12:39 AM
2gb of storage in the version 2 vs. 4gb in the plus. Different exterior colour. Save the $20 and go for the V2 if you don't need the extra storage.

floder2
11-30-2015, 07:55 PM
Just checked with Avov.............Tv-Online plus and Tv-online V2 are exactly the same as far as hardware specs go ...........4gb of storage is on both boxes.............The difference is that the tv-online plus is Nova ready............the TV-Online V2 is not...the Menu skins are different also...........The V2 comes with a cheaper remote....similar to the first Avov1 remote................So it may be best to buy the Online V2...save 20.00 ......Nova middleware may never happen.......................

Marley
11-30-2015, 10:56 PM
yea yea on software part

apom
12-02-2015, 09:12 PM
Just checked with Avov.............Tv-Online plus and Tv-online V2 are exactly the same as far as hardware specs go ...........4gb of storage is on both boxes.............The difference is that the tv-online plus is Nova ready............the TV-Online V2 is not...the Menu skins are different also...........The V2 comes with a cheaper remote....similar to the first Avov1 remote................So it may be best to buy the Online V2...save 20.00 ......Nova middleware may never happen.......................

They both now have 4gb yes. Earlier version 2's were advertised with only 2gb. There is middleware. Honestly I think the $20 difference is for a possibliy slightly better remote and a different colour. I say save the $20 and go for the version 2

floder2
12-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Well since I have both TV-Online plus and Tv-Online V2 ...........i noticed an update on both yesterday.....from build 1.05 to 1.06 .....................updated both and the Plus installed a new skin (like it )..even though the Tv-Online V2 took the update it did not change the Look of the menu like the plus did,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if it's virtually the same box....why did Avov not include the same update on both boxes......sucks

Lowteck
12-03-2015, 06:05 PM
The biggest difference to me is the number of people having problems with the TVOnline+ against the lack of people with the vixo 2. Just look at the posts for each.