PDA

View Full Version : Shooters Forum..

K00lKatT
02-19-2015, 04:18 PM
Due to the unfavorable weather conditions here, will be awhile before I can post any new findings or results. Don't let this discourage any others from posting. I would really like to see this forum stay alive with some active users, thks for your time and attention......K00l..

K00lKatT
02-28-2015, 08:53 AM
Ugh...will be up most of the nite transferring ballistic sheets to my lappy that goes to the ranges with me. I keep all my ballistic tables in an old Dell LT. I can't think of anything more boring than this job, but it has to be done...lol

K00lKatT
04-07-2015, 04:38 PM
waiting on UPS today for my new competition front rest, camera sent to California yesterday for repair. Will post more pics and results for this season when I'm able to post on the site, thks all, and if you have anything don't be timid to post...

radmacks
04-12-2015, 09:31 PM
What kind of smart phone are you running I'm using an android and use strelok and shooter for my tables

K00lKatT
04-12-2015, 09:45 PM
When I'm competing, the last thing I want on the range with me is a phone...just sayin

radmacks
04-14-2015, 02:16 AM
vs A old Dell laptop?? I meant as a replacement for the laptop lol.

When I'm competing, the last thing I want on the range with me is a phone...just sayin

K00lKatT
04-14-2015, 02:28 AM
geezer eyes like a larger screen, besides the fact others try to see it and I let them because the info is totally geared to my equipment and not theirs....catch my drift??

K00lKatT
04-14-2015, 02:30 AM
Glad you posted Radmacks, we need more people involved, let's see some pics pls...

K00lKatT
04-16-2015, 04:07 AM
Nikon called, camera on way back from Cali, they say it's fixed..here's hopin..

K00lKatT
05-08-2015, 03:44 PM
update on our vet's project..on the 14th, Thurs, myself and Darren a friend who's property we will be using are hosting three vets from the Truman VA hospital located here out for a shooting event. We came up with the idea over the winter and worked through the hospital, WWP(wounded warrior project) and the local VFW. After many obstacles and meetings our little outing for these guys is set for the 14th. The biggest obstacle was getting this cleared with no nurses, nannies or tag alongs attending. Our goal was to make these guys feel at home and enjoy a great outing and event. Will post pics when it's all over, thks for your time

K00lKatT
05-12-2015, 05:00 PM
update: all the food is ordered for Thurs. & would like to thank Hoss for the fabulous discount. We had a couple of local shops donate ammo as well, I'm getting really excited and hope everything works out okay..keepin my fingers crossed on the weather...pics will be provided, thks guys..

K00lKatT
05-14-2015, 12:47 PM
quick update: the event is cancelled for today and all weekend due to weather which may be severe by Sun., thks.....I'm really disappointed for myself and these vets..

K00lKatT
05-30-2015, 06:25 AM
update: due to the continued bad weather our event for this weekend is cancelled. We are going to have the vets over to my house for a bbq and watch some shooting videos of the most popular events. I really got to hand it to these guys for their patience with these weather conditions. Hopefully this will give them a chance to socialize and get out of the rut for a bit. Will keep you all posted and thanks for listening.

K00lKatT
06-03-2015, 06:39 AM
update: The Sunday dinner with our 3 vets was a big success if I may brag. I would like to first thank Darren and the local VFW for all the help and support. The vfw supplied the transportation to and from and Darren helped with all the rest here. The meal was great and we had a real nice visit, made tentative plans for when we will get to go shooting at Darrens farm. He brought pics showing how wet the meadow in the valley was now so these guys understood we weren't just putting them off. I also had Darren give a reloading demo in the shop while I was getting all the dinner mess cleaned up and he did a fine job, I taught him well. I could go on forever but won't bore you with more, will keep ya all posted, thks..

K00lKatT
06-09-2015, 06:47 AM
update: got this pkg today from UPS and found this in it, the three vets we're working with sent me this for the Sunday dinner. I got pretty emotional over this, they also sent Darren something but he's working and haven't heard from him. I don't know what they sent him, will keep you all posted..
651 .

tinieBlax
06-17-2015, 01:15 PM
koolkat do you compete in shooting contests??

K00lKatT
06-17-2015, 02:01 PM
yes, I do, every chance I get..this year the weather hasn't been good to us at all, so far...