PDA

View Full Version : Can't add Repos to TV Online+

LuluPu
11-20-2015, 11:32 PM
I have been trying to add Repos to my TV Online+ in Kodi but it will not take them via System by entering URL (SuperRepo) and also have tried some zip file repo downloads from various sites but it will not install them. I did the same with my G Box Q and had no problem it shows the repos and, gives Ok and tells you the add on is ready then I can go and install them. But I cannot get any additional repos or add ons on the TV Online+ from external sources only from Kody Repo and what was already there.

Anybody else having this problem and is there a fix or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!!

Marley
11-21-2015, 12:01 AM
i added many with np at all

Farmer1
11-21-2015, 04:28 AM
try a factory data reset and reinstall Kodi

LuluPu
11-22-2015, 12:28 AM
Wow, really don't want to go through a factory reset again, will loose everything including tv and I have added a of lot add ons already but only from the kodi repo. It does the process and shows up but it will not say it install it or give the Ok so you can continue. I already had to do a reset once when I tried the and click on the Static option a couple weeks back and really don't want repeat it. But thanks for the info..

Capt.Kangaroo
11-22-2015, 12:32 AM
Haven't had any troubles here. Try youtube for step by step instructions. May help.:)

Farmer1
11-22-2015, 12:56 AM
give this a try
setup kodi 15.2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrbabj0RQqI

Farmer1
11-23-2015, 01:25 AM
Wow, really don't want to go through a factory reset again, will loose everything including tv and I have added a of lot add ons already but only from the kodi repo. It does the process and shows up but it will not say it install it or give the Ok so you can continue. I already had to do a reset once when I tried the and click on the Static option a couple weeks back and really don't want repeat it. But thanks for the info..

Just wondering did that link help you out LuluPu

Marley
11-23-2015, 01:43 AM
really a few ways a backup to install from zip or and the by http

joe645
11-23-2015, 07:10 PM
Being a new user of my AVOV TVOnline+ I have encountered some problems with supposedly FREE addons (non donation). The addons seem to enable but many of them give me a "Script Error" or "Authentication Failed'. I get this with a lot of addons in SuperRepo. Also many of the addons do nothing. They add a bunch of video or music launches but result in nothing. Is this a common issue with Kodi Addons? Is there no addon that you can watch Live TV without having to make a donation? Just curious?