PDA

View Full Version : New User Needs Help Connecting

darryleadens
11-17-2015, 11:33 PM
New User Needs Help Connecting...

Hello I'm darryleadens and I am new to IPTV and I must admit that after 3 days of trying I still haven't been able to connect my AVOV TVONLINE+ box to the servers. I've read the "how to" pdf files on here, followed the instructions and still failed to get connected and I even attempted to contact the folks that accepted my donation and automattically assigned it to my mac address but got no reply. I set up my Server 1 with the IPTV PORTAL info with and without the http:// in front of it, checked the "use credentials" and filled in my same donation number in the "username" and "password" boxes and clicked connect but failed to get connected every time. I have tested my Wi-Fi and it works fine... So here I am asking for help from anyone who has recently run into this issue please...

crazed 9.6
11-17-2015, 11:37 PM
hello darryleaders :)
I saw you had posted in welcome area and I had moved your thread into avov forum area for better assistance.
I see now you also saw that the avov forum is the place to get avov help :)
I will close that other thread so as not to double up.

Trying first time connection with Ethernet if you can.
WiFi should work but can be troublesome at times.

darryleadens
11-17-2015, 11:52 PM
Thanks but Unfortunately all I have is WI-FI so anyway I tried a factory reset on the TVONLINE+ and started from scratch re-input everything with no luck

crazed 9.6
11-18-2015, 12:02 AM
how are you entering the server name ?
11.iptvrocket.tv

darryleadens
11-18-2015, 12:12 AM
I was led to believe that the server name was irrelevant so I left the name as "SERVER 1" and "11.iptvrocket.tv" is exactly what I entered and currently have in the "URL" box

Marley
11-18-2015, 12:17 AM
first thing did your box update at all if not no internet then go back and setup your wireless till it says ok need to do that first thing

crazed 9.6
11-18-2015, 12:18 AM
I was led to believe that the server name was irrelevant so I left the name as "SERVER 1" and "11.iptvrocket.tv" is exactly what I entered and currently have in the "URL" box

That is correct.
The URL is the server name in reality.
Server1 is just the slot number., Server 2 and etc are other slots for other server URLs (names).

darryleadens
11-18-2015, 12:19 AM
yes update occurred after factory reset and restart, I am definitely connected through WI-FI

Marley
11-18-2015, 12:22 AM
did you add the box mac address to the donation now ? here is where you link your mac address to the donation https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket/

darryleadens
11-18-2015, 12:30 AM
As you can see below my mac address was furnished at time of donation and was already assigned to me because my email said it was assigned and when I attempted to change it I got the screen below... of course I am not revealing my username / password for security purposes...

Rocket:# ************
IPTV Portal: http://11.iptvrocket.tv/
Server(s): 3.rocketserver.tv (Dish) 65.rocketserver.tv (Claro TV 50W) 55.rocketserver.tv (Dish Mexico) 60.rocketserver.tv (Sky Mexico) 35.nfpsserver.tv (Media Net)
Port(s): 35933 (Dish) 65000 (Claro TV 50W) 55000 (Dish Mexico) 60000 (Sky Mexico) 35000 (Media Net)
Remaining days: 364 days
Mac Address:
Change IPTV MAC Address
Change Port

AND DONT SHOW MAC ADDRESS

Marley
11-18-2015, 12:33 AM
you didnt get from us did you

Marley
11-18-2015, 12:36 AM
think you got from a reseller bro if you did your sol till he can fix you or is that your old one

darryleadens
11-18-2015, 12:41 AM
It looks like the mac address was removed from my post above but trust me it was listed there, sorry if that was a no no... I don't think I need to change it if it is already on record do I?

Marley
11-18-2015, 12:43 AM
told you your chit out of luck till you can change that address did you get it from iptvrocket.is that donation

darryleadens
11-18-2015, 12:49 AM
Bought it online direct from AVOV Technology Inc about 5 or 6 weeks ago and was trying the free side of it but got nothing but freezes so I broke down and got a rocket but so far that rocket isn't firing...

crazed 9.6
Change IPTV MAC Address.
Use the Mac addy found on the avov, found either on the underside of the box or it should be in the TVOnline menu screen, top right corner.

don't post mac addies in open forums. It's for your protection.

Will changing that Mac addy to the addy that shows on your avov be the answer?
It should show the MAC addy when you open TVOnline menu. Or it'll be in one of the system menus.

Marley
look do this pm me your id and mac address you have now and get the one from the avov box and i will try to change it for you only pm me that info not here i can do that much for you its try and iptvrocket.is will never send you a mac address give me what rocket sent you

darryleadens
11-18-2015, 12:54 AM
I will try to change mac address, I backed out of it before because I was convinced that it was already assigned to me. I will be using the same address I used when I made my donation because it's the same address I still have on my box

Marley
11-18-2015, 01:43 AM
you are 100% right all is good with that
need to go to setting
then server setting
then server 1 click on it add at the url http://11.iptvrocket.tv/ and you should have tv

darryleadens
11-18-2015, 05:21 PM
I tried that as well, also already did the factory reset still with no luck... Gone back to AVOV customer support and waiting on reply there... In the mean time one more question... I made a $80 donation but now I am seeing $105 and $70 pricing and i just wanna know if I bought the right rocket, the email confirmation looks good but should I have gotten the $105 thing???

Marley
11-18-2015, 07:43 PM
your ok you have iptv i checked