PDA

View Full Version : TV Online Problem

profster
11-17-2015, 08:51 PM
I have reported this as a bug! I have 2 providers that I subscribe to. I switch back and forth watching TV. All was well until last night when I noticed that one of the servers had all the other server channels mixed in with that server's channels. It is embedded on Server 1. To work around I created a new server on Server 3 with the server 1 info.

I tried loading up the other server info on Server 1 but still got the corrupted channel list.

Anyone else have this problem?

Marley
11-18-2015, 01:28 AM
thats new one ask avov about that

profster
11-18-2015, 02:37 PM
I fixed it by performing a Factory Data Reset. I re-did the settings for my 2 accounts and an interesting thing happened. All the favorites that I had previously created were there. The channel lists are now correct. I restored my Kodi settings using backup/restore program and all is well in AVOV land.

I just wish they would work on and fix the Guide.

bodasefus
11-18-2015, 02:45 PM
yea,,, the guide is offset a bit but that will be corrected in time...

My channel list starts at channel 78... I have cleared cache and did a fresh install... still cannot get back to channel 2...

anyone run into this???

profster
11-18-2015, 03:47 PM
yea,,, the guide is offset a bit but that will be corrected in time...

My channel list starts at channel 78... I have cleared cache and did a fresh install... still cannot get back to channel 2...

anyone run into this???

You will find the networks in the 8100 onward. I'm not talking about that, I'm referring to when I go to the guide from a channel it goes to the first channel in the list and when right click on the channel in the guide it goes back several days to some previous listing. The guide is totally useless.

Secondly, if you stay on a channel for an hour you will find that the listing in the channel itself does not update. You have to go out of TVOnline and go back in to correct the list.

Marley
11-18-2015, 08:00 PM
the guide is not avov but rocket or nfps or 66

profster
11-18-2015, 08:20 PM
the guide is not avov but rocket or nfps or 66

Or any other provider that you subscribe to. It is the mechanics (the programming routine) of how TVOnline is handling the guide. The big square icon in TVOnline for the guide does nothing. When you are in a channel and you click on guide it goes to the first channel in the channel list. And when you go to the guide in the channel list it goes back a few days to the first entry in the download of the guide (this could be 5 days old).

Marley
11-19-2015, 04:54 PM
true you need to go out of channel to update