PDA

View Full Version : EPG Guide 1 hour behind

abidzip
11-16-2015, 05:12 PM
can someone assist me correcting the EPG guide? Getting confused will all the settings and changes I am reading in this forum and can't seem to get it right. I'm running Kodi 15.2, using Stalker PVR version .08.4 on my firestick and have my remote URL set to hxxp://**********/NFPSF.xml and the guide is 1 hour behind so when guide shows a moving starting at 11AM it is not actually starting till 12PM. Thanks!

the_sim
11-27-2015, 12:19 AM
This has been an issue on Fire TVs for a while. I had tried many different ways to fix it but only recently was able to fix it by following these instructions:

Alternative setup: for use with version of Stalker that is included with Kodi only.

Set your EPG remote URL to hxxps://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX/donation/XXXXXXXXX/fname/NFPSF2

Leave all the value headers in the URL (do not remove the words mac, donation, or fname leave them there, only change the X's)
Replace all the XX's with your Mac or Donation
NFPSF1=English only
NFPSF2=English offset one hour, for those having issues.
NFPSF3=All Languages
NFPSF4=All anguages offset one hour, for those having issues.

For IPTV66, replace "papiao" with IKS66

I had to change the 00:1A:78: to 00:1A:79: to match my MAC address and use NFPSF2 to get the one hour fixed.

tuxen
11-27-2015, 01:25 AM
all you need to do is change your mac and grab NFPSF1 or 3 again and everything will fall into place.. timezone info is attached to the mac.
changing file is not the solution not to mention the frustration. I done this for many ppl the last days as it changed a few times and it works 100%.
remember to change the epg url also it is not correct. you still receive basic epg though and that will also fall into place.
I have a fire tv and many other devices, its not fire tv specific.
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7332-EPG-NINJA-by-The-Clairvoyants&p=87381&viewfull=1#post87381