PDA

View Full Version : Stalker Client NFPS (can't load dll) android AFTV

farzadsux
11-13-2015, 01:56 AM
Im current running kodi 15.2 on AFT running android arms.

I installed the android arms version and am getting the dreaded can't load dll when loading the new Stalker NFPS. Ive read before other users installing a special version but all those links are long dead and it seems its for an older version anyway.

I have searched all over and can't figure it out.

It works fine with Built-in Stalker Pvr but it lags and takes a long time to load, the new NFPS runs quite snappy on my pc.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

apun
11-13-2015, 02:53 AM
Im current running kodi 15.2 on AFT running android arms.

I installed the android arms version and am getting the dreaded can't load dll when loading the new Stalker NFPS. Ive read before other users installing a special version but all those links are long dead and it seems its for an older version anyway.

I have searched all over and can't figure it out.

It works fine with Built-in Stalker Pvr but it lags and takes a long time to load, the new NFPS runs quite snappy on my pc.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

STALKER CLIENT NFPS is not working at the moment (as it does not have option for Serial Number), I am using Stalker Client 0.8.4 and it runs fine.

psycon
11-13-2015, 03:04 AM
wrong apun. the latest version does work and does send a serial.. it just gives the unknown dll error on some android devices for some reason...

dara
11-13-2015, 03:08 AM
STALKER CLIENT NFPS is not working at the moment (as it does not have option for Serial Number), I am using Stalker Client 0.8.4 and it runs fine.

The PVR Stalker NFPS (aka Stalker Client NFPS) does work now (v 0.8.4) as it sends an internally generated serial number. However, you can't use a MAC that already has been connected to the server, or use a MAC on a different client if you do use it with this client.

As far as the can't load dll, there is no fix for it per dvbken as certain boxes have permission issue that have to be resolved before installing this addon.

psycon
11-23-2015, 02:10 AM
use the kodi 16 version, should work on fire tv.

Puska
11-23-2015, 04:15 PM
use the kodi 16 version, should work on fire tv.

So Kodi 16 beta 2 with pvr. Stalker. Nfps is working combo?

iptv.dallas
02-15-2016, 08:36 PM
I'm Having issues with a FireTV Stick:
Kodi 16 RC3
Stalker Client NFPS 1.0.3

Can't Load DLL

Any ideas???

jbmediabox
02-15-2016, 09:37 PM
The PVR Stalker NFPS (aka Stalker Client NFPS) does work now (v 0.8.4) as it sends an internally generated serial number. However, you can't use a MAC that already has been connected to the server, or use a MAC on a different client if you do use it with this client.

As far as the can't load dll, there is no fix for it per dvbken as certain boxes have permission issue that have to be resolved before installing this addon.

I have android S905 and S805 boxes , the android Stalker NFPS was working fine until this morning and now getting DLL load error. Is ther eany fix or alternate , can i use the Stalker Video Addon 9.0.21 ?

Is there any solution ?

dara
02-15-2016, 09:40 PM
I don't think anyone can do a reconnect at this time. Some that have left a connection open are still getting service, through cached streams urls. Using IPTV Stalker won't help.

iptv.dallas
02-15-2016, 10:37 PM
Dara....

Is the service working at all????

dara
02-15-2016, 10:57 PM
I'd say, no, for now.