PDA

View Full Version : Metalkettle Releases "Movie Hut" Addon

Kimbo
11-11-2015, 08:21 PM
C/P

A massive movie database with multiple links for each movie.

It goes against my preference for 1 chick play addons but the vast amount of movies makes it worthwhile.

As a note if you can't see a movie you want in the category lists try a search. The categories are limited to around 50-60 movies, but searching reveals a lot more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Located in the Metalkettle repo and yes another movie addon for those that like to try new addons!!

ftabme
11-12-2015, 12:38 AM
What is the name of the addon?

Kimbo
11-12-2015, 12:41 AM
Movie Hut..................

LuluPu
11-12-2015, 02:37 AM
Doing my weekly checks I saw it under Metalkettle and added it and tried it. It compares to Movie25 and 1channel but I noticed that it has better or more in service links than Genesis. Tired a couple of the same movies on Genesis and Movie Hut and it seemed to bring up a working link faster than Genesis. But is was just a first trial. Lets see how it works in the future. I added it by going to System, video add ons, Metalkettle and saw it on the menu.

Kimbo
11-12-2015, 01:09 PM
I like it, I have many addons so with time it will be a nice addition!!!

dara
11-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Something that I haven't seen in other addons is the trailer icon on the bottom right corner. However, to me, it just becomes another of the many options to find a movie you want to see. You have addons like this one that can pull from many sources, and eventually you will find one, or you have those that are single source, where you hopefully have a movie that will play. Sometimes I wonder if the developers are just putting out new addons, because they don't want to bother to update the old ones.

Marley
11-12-2015, 06:08 PM
thats great a few apps died this week hope the come back

Autoroam
11-12-2015, 07:30 PM
thats great a few apps died this week hope the come back

Which ones? I love entertainment hub....the ocw section ....but now it keeps saying 'site is down'.