PDA

View Full Version : STB EMU on Firetv Sitck

Bluefly
02-17-2015, 02:13 AM
I know hat several people have put the STB-Emu on a fireTV box, but has anyone put it on the stick yet? I have had Kodi running on it for some time and it is fantastic but I was wondering if it is fast enough to keep up with the demand of IPTV? I know how to sideload and setup APKs on it, that not really what I am looking for. I am just wondering if anyone has had good luck with this? or any other IPTV emu on the firetv stick.

DarkSide
02-17-2015, 02:15 AM
i would think that if kodi is running good on the stick that the emu with iptv would run fine as well

radmacks
02-17-2015, 02:18 AM
On demand is working but have not figured out live channels

toolegit2014
02-17-2015, 06:50 PM
I know hat several people have put the STB-Emu on a fireTV box, but has anyone put it on the stick yet? I have had Kodi running on it for some time and it is fantastic but I was wondering if it is fast enough to keep up with the demand of IPTV? I know how to sideload and setup APKs on it, that not really what I am looking for. I am just wondering if anyone has had good luck with this? or any other IPTV emu on the firetv stick.

I have put both fireTV and stick, there is no issues or slowdown on stick at all.

Marley
02-17-2015, 06:51 PM
radmacks or t00legit2014 can you give a step by step how you did this on stick not fire tv

ABBA
02-17-2015, 08:26 PM
Any Steps and directions will be highly appreciated...Thanks

freeze
02-21-2015, 12:14 AM
Any Steps and directions will be highly appreciated...Thanks

Well, I 'll tell you what i did. I'm assuming that most folk know how to sideload the fire stick, but if not, use my best friend google to locate files identified and I'll go ahead and include those instructions for an all-in-one set of instructions.

You will need the following to successfully load your fire tv stick with the STB Emulator:

1) Fire TV Stick - obviously
2)A computer on the same network with the firestick
3)A bluetooth device capable of emulating a mouse - I'm using my old Vizio tablet.
4)Beverage of choice *optional*

Files needed (use my best friend google to locate them)

1) adbfire115 (too many problems with any other versions)
2)STB Emulator 0.5.21.apk (use the latest when performing these steps)
3)MX Player 1.7.37.apk (use the latest......)
4)WuKong Remote (needed later when applying initial settings in STB Emulator with bluetooth mouse emulator)

Preparing the Fire TV Stick for sideloading:

Fire stick should be installed to an HDMI port on the TV - you will have to allow the introduction video to play before you proceed with steps that follow.
1)Scroll down to settings on the firestick and then over to system>developer options and then hit enter.
2)Change ADB debugging from off to on and do the same for Apps from Unknown Sources and then hit the back button - curved arrow button on the remote that came with the firestick - once and then move up to "about" and hit enter.
3)Move down to "network" and write down the IP Address that's assigned to the firestick. You can hit the back button until you're back at the home screen and sit your remote down for now.

At you Computer:

1)Extract adbfire, MX Player.apk, and STB Emulator.apk that you downloaded to desktop. Makes it easy to access these files during sideloads.
2)In the adbfire folder, double click on the adbfire.exe file to launch the app. A message will pop-up about the latest version, but just hit no for now.
3)In the "Device address" field, input the IP address that you wrote down ealier, as instructed. If you forgot to write the address down, drink some of your beverage of choice and head back to the tv and complete my first set of instructions.
4)Hit connect and you should see the status at the bottom of the app change from "device not connected to "device connected".
5)Hit the "Install APK" button and then schroll up or down to desktop - remember this is where we placed our downloaded documents.
6)Choose the STB Emulator.apk file and hit ok to start the sideload process. It will take a few seconds and should alert you when successfully installed.
7)Hit the :Install APK" button again and select the MX Player.apk. We have successfully loaded the necessary files.

At the Mouse Emulator (Vizio tablet for me)

1) Go to the google play store and download WuKong Remote to your device.
2) Sit the device aside, but not too far.

Back to the tv and firestick menu:
1)Scroll back down to settings>then to applications>and then to manage all installed applications.
2)Scroll down to STB Emulator and hit enter>launch application. Allow it load - beverage time.
3)Grab that tablet that you loaded WuKong on and hit the "search for devices" button and allow the firestick to be discovered. It came back listed as "smart TV" in my search.
4)There are options at the top of the WuKong app on the tablet to allow toggling between classical module, gestures module, mouse module, and keyboard module. Choose mouse module.
5)Move the cursor near the top right of the screen near where the time and date is located and tap once and a four icons should appear.
6)Tap on the first of the four - the icon looks like an equalizer or volume indicators for, like your computer. You'll know it when it pops-up.
7)Once I've selected that settings button - equalizer/volume look alike - I use the remote that came with the firestick to enter everything else, so sit that tablet down and use your firestick remote.
8)Scroll down to profiles>test portal>STB Model and hit enter. It should be defaulted to MAG 250, but if not, select it.
9)Next go to portal settings>portal URL>and hit enter and a keyboard will pop-up.
10)Enter the http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv/>and then next and then ok.
11)Hit back button and then go to screen resolution and make certain that it's set to what you prefer. I left it at 1280X720.
12)Go to MAC-address and hit enter. Again hit enter and a keyboard will appear. Change the last six digits of that MAC address to something that you probably could remember later if needed. I used the last six of my social, so it should look like this - 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX. Of course, the x's are the six numbers that you choose. Hit ok and get that beverage of choice again.
13)Exit out by hitting the back button.
14)While on the main screen and on the TV icon in STB Emulator, hit the button on the firestick remote that looks like three lines. A menu should appear with exit, profile, mediaplayer, subtitles, and audio language as your choices.
15)Go to mediaplayer>scroll down to external player and hit enter. An information box will pop-up to tell you that you must restart your application in order for the settings to apply. Go ahead and hit "exit" and you can hit the home button (button that looks like a house on the firestick remote) then go to settings>applications>manage all installed applications. Scroll down to STB Emulator and launch it.
16)Once loaded, you should be on the main screen on the TV icon. Select all and get that beverage of choice.
17)ENJOY!!!!

update: When you select a station for the first time, a menu will pop-up asking you to choose an app to stream the video. Select MX Player and choose "always".

Posted but maybe edited if the wife discovers issues with instructions.

Bluefly
02-22-2015, 07:20 PM
Very nice step-by-step!

Marley
02-23-2015, 12:16 AM
made it a sticky thanks

gamb
02-24-2015, 08:53 PM
made it a sticky thanks

Very easy install(even for me)!
using firetv stick with NYKO PRO
no.16 once loaded ,you should be on the main screen on the tv icon. i have black screen with 1.iptvprivateserver.tv/ on the top left. no select all. i tried mouse it gives me stb emulator that looks like a remote(a lot of blue colored icons).i can click tap in far right top and i get a tab with exit,menu,setup,and ect. i have tried to select setup and menu be it goes back to black screen with 1.iptvprivateserver.tv/,any help would be appreciated,thanks.

freeze
02-24-2015, 11:38 PM
not sure i understand. if you've successfully gotten to step 16, then you've successfully entered all of your info. hit the home button on your fire tv stick remote and then go down to settings and then over to manage all installed applications. now go down until you see STB Emulator and "force stop" the app and then launch it. tell me what you get.

update: i've duplicated your issue and it appears that you haven't entered settings by using the bluetooth mouse or mouse emulator. do you have a bluetooth device capable of emulating a mouse? if not, you will need to obtain one and begin at step 5.

jortiz31877
02-25-2015, 12:27 PM
Hello Everyone, so i tried to put the STB EMU on the Amazon fire tv, and i encountered some errors,
First it stated there was a authentication problem as well with some emulator message i cannot remember, it advised me to restart i just get a black screen, when i power it down and reload it back up i do see the profile page but it only has TEST PORTAL so i am stuck at this point, any ideas would be greatly appreciated...Thanks J

gamb
02-25-2015, 02:50 PM
i am using NYKO PRO that has mouse and keyboard! tried force stop then launch same area that looks like a remote!

not sure i understand. if you've successfully gotten to step 16, then you've successfully entered all of your info. hit the home button on your fire tv stick remote and then go down to settings and then over to manage all installed applications. now go down until you see STB Emulator and "force stop" the app and then launch it. tell me what you get.

update: i've duplicated your issue and it appears that you haven't entered settings by using the bluetooth mouse or mouse emulator. do you have a bluetooth device capable of emulating a mouse? if not, you will need to obtain one and begin at step 5.

gamb
02-25-2015, 03:00 PM
i am using NYKO PRO that has mouse and keyboard! tried force stop then launch same area that looks like a remote!my mouse works! i click on top right side and i get a white box with
exit
service
infor
menu
setup
keyboard
i try to select one ,but the screen goes off!
i used !.iptvprivateserver.tv/ i read where i should leave the http:// OFF ??
is this wrong?
thanks

thanks for help

gamb
02-25-2015, 04:48 PM
i added the http:/ and reloaded everything! after launching emulator i have blue screen with bar running(loading).i have had this for an hour ,is this normal or?? thanks
i am using NYKO PRO that has mouse and keyboard! tried force stop then launch same area that looks like a remote!my mouse works! i click on top right side and i get a white box with
exit
service
infor
menu
setup
keyboard
i try to select one ,but the screen goes off!
i used !.iptvprivateserver.tv/ i read where i should leave the http:// OFF ??
is this wrong?
thanks

thanks for help

Marley
02-25-2015, 05:54 PM
you running the mxplayer or internal

jortiz31877
02-25-2015, 06:03 PM
Can you possibly provide instructions for the fire tv?? Thanks

gamb
02-25-2015, 06:29 PM

i added the http:/ now i have screen to click all. tried a couple of channels(auto starting ,that i do not like).tried rebooting ,i am using 21 on stb. i plan to upgrade to newer and try it.does anyone know how to stop auto starting of channels? the guide on this form is Great for setting up on fire stick! thanks

Marley
02-26-2015, 01:52 AM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?563-IPTV-setup-for-Dreamlink-Android

freeze
02-28-2015, 02:45 PM

Same instructions as the stick. use the guide in this post.

freeze
02-28-2015, 02:47 PM
i added the http:/ now i have screen to click all. tried a couple of channels(auto starting ,that i do not like).tried rebooting ,i am using 21 on stb. i plan to upgrade to newer and try it.does anyone know how to stop auto starting of channels? the guide on this form is Great for setting up on fire stick! thanks

Look for my newest post -Fire TV/Fire Stick Channel Surf Fix

levyjo
03-03-2015, 04:16 AM
I followed the instructions all the way on a fireTV box but i'm getting "Install Codec" with MX Player Pro APK Full Patched v1.7.37.
I tried with MX Player Pro APK with Neon Codec v1.7.37 and I get " Can't play this link" on any channel.Any advise?

freeze
03-07-2015, 12:40 PM
you may have been trying a channel that was down. to ensure that you have everything loaded properly go to the videoclub icon and ensure that you can play one of the VODs.

manni48
04-02-2015, 05:09 PM
can you guys help me i get this error on aftv stick when i am trying to go to the settings on stb emulator 0.5.25 i got mx sideloaded also. 429

dara
04-02-2015, 05:27 PM
can you guys help me i get this error on aftv stick when i am trying to go to the settings on stb emulator 0.5.25 i got mx sideloaded also. 429

Don't click/select on the "settings" on the main screen. It doesn't work in the EMU. The real settings are on the top right corner. The first icon will have the portal settings, and the 'three dot menu' which may not be easily seen on the far right controls the operation of the emu.

manni48
04-02-2015, 06:17 PM
Don't click/select on the "settings" on the main screen. It doesn't work in the EMU. The real settings are on the top right corner. The first icon will have the portal settings, and the 'three dot menu' which may not be easily seen on the far right controls the operation of the emu.

the problem is that i dont have the Rc icons that appear on the screen. how do i get those to appear. 431

dara
04-02-2015, 07:59 PM
Hit your return or stop button to get the screen to return. If it doesn't, restart your box and restart the emu to see if you are actually connecting to the server, assuming that you had set that up per instructions. If you see a increasing yellow bar, you are connecting, if not, you need to find a video on how to configure an emu installation.

manni48
04-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Hit your return or stop button to get the screen to return. If it doesn't, restart your box and restart the emu to see if you are actually connecting to the server, assuming that you had set that up per instructions. If you see a increasing yellow bar, you are connecting, if not, you need to find a video on how to configure an emu installation.

the problem is i cant access the settings at all so there is no way for me to connect to the server. what version is the most stable i do get the yellow bar just cant get to the settings

dara
04-02-2015, 10:06 PM
You have to mouse over the settings on the top right to initially set up the box. The one with the multibar is where you set up the portal to the server settings. The one over to the far right will allow you to select the media player, as well as to exit from the emulator. I don't know if you can mouse with the firetv stick, but that's how you set up the emu.

Please read post #7 on this thread, or look for other stickies on how to set up the emulator.

Here's one for generic pc and android setup:
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?481-Android-IPTV-STB-Emulator

harrisjr
04-17-2015, 01:47 AM
You have to mouse over the settings on the top right to initially set up the box. The one with the multibar is where you set up the portal to the server settings. The one over to the far right will allow you to select the media player, as well as to exit from the emulator. I don't know if you can mouse with the firetv stick, but that's how you set up the emu.

I'm unable to access the setup menu as well. The app is running fine, just can't access the settings menu in the top right when clicking. All the other buttons appear when you click, just not the 4 in the top right-hand corner. I've quit and restarted and reinstalled. Maybe it's a bug in the latest version? I've notified the developer of the issue.

freeze
04-19-2015, 09:52 PM
I'm unable to access the setup menu as well. The app is running fine, just can't access the settings menu in the top right when clicking. All the other buttons appear when you click, just not the 4 in the top right-hand corner. I've quit and restarted and reinstalled. Maybe it's a bug in the latest version? I've notified the developer of the issue.

i would look for an earlier version just to make certain that you can access the settings. You can reload this version once you understand how to navigate.

harrisjr
04-20-2015, 09:57 PM
Confirmed the newest version actually works fine. You have to click the Menu button on the FireTV remote to access the settings now. He changed where the settings were located. If you can't find it, shoot me a message.

andrehuynh
05-04-2015, 12:31 PM
Will this also work for Fire phone? Thanks much

sipde
07-26-2015, 11:46 AM
Excellent instructions! Worked perfectly for me! Thank you for making this, I was getting frustrated trying to figure out a way to get my Firestick to work.

rup1
08-09-2015, 04:37 PM
I have fire tv stick was working fine with stb emulator, was connected to paid server and working fine. It wasn't connecting to the portal and I had read online that we had to update to emulate 6.11. I update the emulator, it loads fine but I am missing the top 4 icon that we used to get so, we can enter the paid server info. when I click on my fire tv stick remote button (button which has three lines) the windows comes up but only option on it is "exit" other options are missing from there too. Any advise?

qqusai
08-19-2015, 02:51 PM
Can i just use these steps for the Amazon Fire TV rather than the stick? I'd assume so but just want to confirm...

freeze
08-22-2015, 03:11 AM
I'm presently trying to solve this mystery....

update: many hours of reading and trial-and-error loading and linking has resulted in no success.

i have linked my rocket donations with several of my sticks and one of my fire tvs. i used the suggested emulator from the IPTV Rocket Server section - stbemu-rocket-armv7........and can't access the settings hidden menu. when using the "three-line" button on the remote, there are non-selectable items, which means i am unable to add any of the portal or MAC information.

i've also tried several other emulators with no success - pro, non pro 6.11 and have removed and replaced and redone MAC addresses on the papiao verification site. i'm pretty good with loading and understanding how to access and load, but right now i'm clueless in making this work.

anyone else out there using fire tv or stick with a rocket donation with success?

fiorino
08-31-2015, 05:37 PM
There is a new one 6.13 working very well with fire tv or stick.

neat-
09-01-2015, 01:41 AM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2067-IPTV-StbEmu-Release-thread-General-version&p=57339&viewfull=1#post57339

Deluca
09-01-2015, 11:20 PM
Stb Emu wont load. Any help would be appreciated I'm using the newest version 6.13.

mvas
09-02-2015, 01:54 PM
Stb Emu wont load. Any help would be appreciated I'm using the newest version 6.13.

See the second comment http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2067-IPTV-StbEmu-Release-thread-General-version&p=57339&viewfull=1#post57339

zues29
09-03-2015, 01:11 PM
I have stalker running on my fire stick and it works fine but I want to use stb and all I seem to get is please contact your provider to register device any help would be appreciated.

neat-
09-03-2015, 10:28 PM
I have stalker running on my fire stick and it works fine but I want to use stb and all I seem to get is please contact your provider to register device any help would be appreciated.

This message usually means your trying to use the same MAC on two boxes (could include emulators too). Check your MAC. Check your donation. One IPTV box per donation.

Bkman2020
09-04-2015, 12:10 AM
Make sure firestick is powered off or disconnected before proceeding to other device with same mac

mvas
09-04-2015, 02:52 PM
Make sure firestick is powered off or disconnected before proceeding to other device with same mac

Or just long press Back key on remote control and close the app.

Pete3467
09-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Hey dara u on here please

Lohocla
09-06-2015, 12:50 PM
I click top right corner and get no menu. using latest Wukong, Kodi 15.2 blah blah... what is everyone clicking? all I get is Remote buttons popping up. If I click higher than that point than nothing comes up at all. And yes I also try the menu button on the remote and it comes up blank window then goes away

bryansuavo
09-19-2015, 06:39 AM
same issue as you... i click on the right corner and no damn menu.

eureka
09-19-2015, 11:48 AM
When the 'remote icons' are visible on your screen do you see three dots/lines on the very top right hand corner? If so click in that area to bring up the settings menu. See attached screenshot below. Click to enlarge it & you can just about make them out.

daddyrat50
11-30-2015, 03:26 PM
Where can i download this emulator? i asked in another post and was sent here and they is nothing here that answers that question

damien666
12-08-2015, 06:27 PM
questions.

1. Whats the default password for adult
2. How the heck can you input it.

Ive tried remote, keyboard. ect....

firetv.....

gregm
12-08-2015, 11:57 PM
questions.

firetv.....

works fine on both fire stick and firetv box for me. I typed in 0000 and it worked. last time I tried was about 2 weeks ago

damien666
12-09-2015, 12:27 AM
works fine on both fire stick and firetv box for me. I typed in 0000 and it worked. last time I tried was about 2 weeks ago

dood how>?

godassassin
12-19-2015, 10:19 PM
the emu i got didnt have any icons but 3 dots in corner click on those for setting.

buby78
12-30-2015, 01:07 AM
questions.

firetv.....

If you still need to know it's simple all you need is
WuKong remote app on a android device
Go to the adult section it will bring up the password screen
Now on the WuKong app change to keyboard mode that brings up a number pad and type 0000 and your in...

Tata123
12-31-2015, 12:37 AM
Is there no more ppv movies I can't find them I get all the rest is fine or am I doing something rong ? I have fire stick iptv Nfps ? Please help thanks

big dady
12-31-2015, 01:41 AM
Check the announcements section for ppv info

Tata123
12-31-2015, 02:53 AM
I check it doesn't say anything about that ?

big dady
12-31-2015, 03:04 AM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?10861-PPV-DOWN-we-are-under-maintenance

fessy82
01-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Hi Guys am trying to launch the stbemu 0.6.09 arm v7 and am just getting a blue loading screen..

any ideas?

Thanks is advance

mvas
01-08-2016, 01:59 PM
Hi Guys am trying to launch the stbemu 0.6.09 arm v7 and am just getting a blue loading screen..

any ideas?

Thanks is advance

You have to use at least version 0.6.11. Previous versions won't work, because of changes in Stalker's API.

fessy82
01-08-2016, 04:37 PM
thanks for that got it running now

titot4u
01-16-2016, 11:49 AM
I was able to install EMU on my stick but no audio. The only working audio is on music channels.... Anyone else have issues like this?

buby78
01-18-2016, 08:49 AM
I was able to install EMU on my stick but no audio. The only working audio is on music channels.... Anyone else have issues like this?

With EMU do you have installed?

xbmc07mx
02-08-2016, 10:15 PM
I get a login and password screen, what information should go in there.

I have a fire stick running STB EMULATOR 0.6.11
Went ahead and changed the demo portal to 11.iptvprivateserver.tv

and left everything else intact.

any guide onto how to setup this with nfps would be greatly appreciated ..

xbmc07mx
02-08-2016, 10:19 PM
Where can i download this emulator? i asked in another post and was sent here and they is nothing here that answers that question

Try here :
http://www.androidapps.biz/app/com.vasilchmax

gunz1
03-02-2016, 04:49 AM
mx player requires a codec is thee a link for the mx player and codec and a quick tut on how to install the codec

Gtest413
03-02-2016, 11:58 AM

There is a sticky on the top of the emulator forum about a fix for sound. You need to get mx player and run your channels through it. This is the case for my version7.12.
I heard in the update that exo player was working great. I'm just not ready to update yet, it's been working too well.

Gtest413
03-02-2016, 12:01 PM
I get a login and password screen, what information should go in there.

I have a fire stick running STB EMULATOR 0.6.11
Went ahead and changed the demo portal to 11.iptvprivateserver.tv

and left everything else intact.

any guide onto how to setup this with nfps would be greatly appreciated ..

The log in information is your donation number. Yes for both fields. In settings you need to find "device Id" and resend it.
Then reboot. This should load your channels.

bajapilot
03-19-2016, 09:27 PM
I have had Kodi w/stalker running on firestick for over 10 months now works fantastick when the servers are up very little to no buffering just look how to increase cache

altanava
04-14-2016, 09:53 AM
Thanks, great step by step

quique18
04-21-2016, 04:07 AM
You don't get choppy video playback using the stalker addon? I get a very bad choppy picture, turned off video acceleration and still same result. What did you change in kodi to eliminate this on the fire stick ? I am running kodi 16.0 and the latest stalker 10.2.0.thanks

jakomo77
05-19-2016, 02:52 PM
Does anyone have luck to install latest STB on Firestick? I've got to point of login screen which asked me for username and password. Tried donation # in both no luck.

Bkman2020
05-19-2016, 09:49 PM
did you link your fire stick mac to donation?

actueel
05-20-2016, 07:02 AM
For STB EMU, you'll want a 78 mac. Once you do that, do a reset of the donation, so you're doing a clean install into STB EMU. If that doesn't work, try changing your portal.

jakomo77
05-23-2016, 12:22 AM
Have 78 MAC. I would try reset donation. My understanding is that the username and password should not displayed correct? I can't even enter anything if testing this on phone as there isn't a keyboard.

Dynamix911
06-02-2016, 02:08 PM
I cant get this to work i have followed step by step. I sideloaded the latest version of the app for arm. I also tried the NFPS one but that has a black screen with some info so i didnt use that one but the free version. I tried the 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX i also tried 78 i changed the mac address to what my fire tv is. also updated it in donation portal. Tried the 1.iptv address also tried a 4.iptv thats what listed when i check my donation. Tried to reset iptv via donation portal.

I get to a screen for user and password using the wukong remote thing i am able to select it and input my donation # in both field but when i hit ok just says error and thats it.

Can anyone help me out ? Thanks

EDIT: Send device ID worked!

Now when i click all channels i get a black screen if i go right the guide pops up for that channel. Also VOD section of guide works fine any ideas?

Dynamix911
06-02-2016, 03:44 PM
I cant get this to work i have followed step by step. I sideloaded the latest version of the app for arm. I also tried the NFPS one but that has a black screen with some info so i didnt use that one but the free version. I tried the 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX i also tried 78 i changed the mac address to what my fire tv is. also updated it in donation portal. Tried the 1.iptv address also tried a 4.iptv thats what listed when i check my donation. Tried to reset iptv via donation portal.

I get to a screen for user and password using the wukong remote thing i am able to select it and input my donation # in both field but when i hit ok just says error and thats it.

Now when i click all channels i get a black screen if i go right the guide pops up for that channel. Also VOD section of guide works fine any ideas?

EDIT2: i got it to work had to change media player to ljk now guide is fine. I noticed the VOD is really low quality compared to when using kodi

reecemilt
08-21-2016, 09:22 PM
Please can somebody contact me via private message and help me set up my iptv? when i go on the portal it says my password is wrong!?

reecemilt
08-22-2016, 11:38 AM

Mine does the exact same and i dont know how to fix it all i know is that im getting literally no help or anything on here and my membership is going down and down by the days

reecemilt
08-22-2016, 11:39 AM
For STB EMU, you'll want a 78 mac. Once you do that, do a reset of the donation, so you're doing a clean install into STB EMU. If that doesn't work, try changing your portal.
How do i reset the donation?

psyco
10-12-2016, 06:44 PM
​Hi everyone,

I have installed the stbemu-iptv66-armv7-release-0.8.apk in my fire stick, installed the MX player, In the STB emulator I set up MAC address and and choose a random serial number of 13 digits. Set external media player. I also reset my donation. (iptv66)

the problem is that I keep having a black screen.

anyone has any suggestion ?

thanks in advance

EDIT

I changed the server address to iks66.tv and now instead of the black screen I get a message"connection error" on a blue screen.

Raj909
01-26-2017, 09:18 PM
Hi, any issues with running STB Emulator on the Amazon Fire TV 4K? I know there is discussions around the Fire Stick so was just curious. Sideload instructions seem straightforward unless anything has changed.

Raj909
02-07-2017, 02:47 AM
Working like a champ. Sideload with Total Commander and installed APK file. Anyone know how to add favorites or press the colored buttons from the Amazon Fire remote?

Bkman2020
02-07-2017, 03:01 PM
they only work on the mags

Raj909
02-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Mouse Toggle from AppStore seems to work just fine and can use existing remote... :D not the best but can perform mouse functions.

happ
10-08-2017, 04:54 PM
Hi
why change mac code when putting stb emu on firestick?

thanks

rockisdea
10-15-2017, 09:34 PM
Installed on fire tv stick 1st gen, it works but the hardware is a little bit slow when changing channel and navigate the menu.

BTW is there any way to remove "For Adults" from the menu?

ikonos
10-21-2017, 02:01 PM
Do you absolutely need Wukong remote? There is a Fire TV Stick Remote App in playstore that I used and I am stuck on step 8. The profiles -> option does not have "test portal>STB Model" option to enter the model number. I am using IPTV "Set Top Box Emulator_v.0.8.05_apkpure.com.apk" download. Is that the wrong file to use? Appreciate your help.

kens
10-27-2017, 04:45 PM
Fire tv How-To Guides
(How to add a USB Port to FireTV Stick (so you can use a mouse, keyboard or Ext. remote)

http://www.aftvnews.com/tag/guide/"]http://www.aftvnews.com/tag/guide/

/kens

Lanesra
11-21-2018, 03:57 AM
Was directed here by Marley.

I struggle, so please bear with me on my (probably awful explanation of where I am).

1) Paid donation. Got an order number.
2) using Amazon Fire Stick 4K newest version
3) Downloaded STB Pro Emulator onto the Fire Stick
4) Entering Portal info ok
5) Enterted MAC address ok from the MAC address generated on the Rocket page generator
6) STB Emu is on home screen of Fire Stick. I click, it says "portal loading" and then closes straight away. It seems only time I can get to stay open is off of fresh install after I uninstalled.

Thats where I have got to.
Appreciate any help.

dishuser
11-21-2018, 04:03 AM
confused
why aren't you entering mac address you get in stb emu?
or you did?
also in stb emu settings config did you change which mag it emulates?

Lanesra
11-24-2018, 01:46 AM
confused
why aren't you entering mac address you get in stb emu?
or you did?
also in stb emu settings config did you change which mag it emulates?

Hi there,

I have been following what Marley said which was to make up a MAC as per this thread: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?39512-A-newbie-who-is-less-than-tech-savy

I did not change the mag it emulates, I did not realise that was a setting I had to change. There does not appear to be a easy "User Guide" to actually help with this stuff.......

dishuser
11-24-2018, 05:12 AM
when you decide to create your own mac perhaps some one has created same mac
not sure why someone would suggest to create a new mac when stb emu does that for you

suport
11-24-2018, 04:23 PM
you will be better with a good m3u player and remember good one not that perfect player crab

biriyani
11-25-2018, 02:43 PM
Yes unable to open STB EMU app once I close it. I have to clear all data and cache before it would load again

kens
11-25-2018, 09:20 PM
Hi there,

I have been following what Marley said which was to make up a MAC as per this thread: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?39512-A-newbie-who-is-less-than-tech-savy

I did not change the mag it emulates, I did not realise that was a setting I had to change. There does not appear to be a easy "User Guide" to actually help with this stuff.......

Found the problem!
It is nothing to do with your setup.
The new FTV 4K Stick will not allow STB Emu to load and run (workaround may be possible)
check post 18 here ->http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?39512-A-newbie-who-is-less-than-tech-savy&p=247418#post247418
/kens

Mr Hanky
11-26-2018, 02:38 PM
Was directed here by Marley.

I struggle, so please bear with me on my (probably awful explanation of where I am).

1) Paid donation. Got an order number.
2) using Amazon Fire Stick 4K newest version
3) Downloaded STB Pro Emulator onto the Fire Stick
4) Entering Portal info ok
5) Enterted MAC address ok from the MAC address generated on the Rocket page generator
6) STB Emu is on home screen of Fire Stick. I click, it says "portal loading" and then closes straight away. It seems only time I can get to stay open is off of fresh install after I uninstalled.

Thats where I have got to.
Appreciate any help.I have the new 4K and cube app that removes the deny from the new amazon products to allow the emu installation and operation, as well as other apks. Shoot me an email addy.

Lanesra
01-14-2019, 03:41 AM
Found the problem!
It is nothing to do with your setup.
The new FTV 4K Stick will not allow STB Emu to load and run (workaround may be possible)
check post 18 here ->http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?39512-A-newbie-who-is-less-than-tech-savy&p=247418#post247418
/kens

Ok, so I was away for the last 6 weeks and now back home. A friend had a spare Firestick (non 4K) and my setup now works.......kind of.

1) I am unable to find any "timeshift" channels. Does Rocket not have this setting? I can go to BBC to the right and see past TV shows, but it won't let me watch any...

2) In the TV Series the latest was uploaded in September 2018....... is that usual?

3) I am unable to find many North American channels........

Thanks

Mr Hanky
01-16-2019, 02:17 PM
If the channel has timeshift it will have a clock beside the logo.

Krazykz
05-15-2020, 08:14 AM
Hi! I can't enter the adult pin code in the box while using stbemu on fire stick. Does anybody have a solution?