PDA

View Full Version : went from pvr stalker 08.3 to Stalker Client NFPS and now nothing but problems

Alternet
11-07-2015, 11:30 PM
went from pvr stalker 08.3 to Stalker Client NFPS and half the time when I load up kodi I get authorization failure retrying... then it eventually connects.

but what is the really annoying thing is that i'll be watching a movie or tv show and every few mins I see a notification window in the top left saying re-authorization failure retrying until it connects again. its f*&king annoying. anyone else getting this?

if no one knows how to fix this can some one please direct me to the old modded 0.8.3 (that didn't come with kodi) and i'll just continue to use that. it worked much better for me. I have looked but all I have found is 0.8.4 and when I try to use it after I enable it I get a msg saying that I don't have a tv addon install and I go back and find that 0.8.4 has disabled itself. it does it every time. so 0.8.3 is what I'm looking for.

BTG_Tiger
11-07-2015, 11:54 PM
I am running PVR stalker client nfps also and its running perfectly. PVR stalker client 0.8.4 come pre installed with Kodi 15.2 and 0.8.3 with Kodi 15.1 pre installed unless you for some reason deleted it. Disable live tv and then disable pvr stalker client nfps and then enable the one above it which should be pvr stalker client 0.8.4 or 0.8.3. You will need to re link your mac as the nfps version does the serial internally. Once mac is re linked, restart kodi re enable live tv and it should work.

Alternet
11-08-2015, 12:01 AM
I am running PVR stalker client nfps also and its running perfectly. PVR stalker client 0.8.4 come pre installed with Kodi 15.2 and 0.8.3 with Kodi 15.1 pre installed unless you for some reason deleted it. Disable live tv and then disable pvr stalker client nfps and then enable the one above it which should be pvr stalker client 0.8.4 or 0.8.3. You will need to re link your mac as the nfps version does the serial internally. Once mac is re linked, restart kodi re enable live tv and it should work.

well I wish the PVR stalker client nfps was running as nice for me.. but I get that dam msg every few mins. it does connect again.. but its annoying to see all the time

I was using the moded 0.8.3 that didn't come with kodi and I unstalled it so I cant just disable one and re-enable the other.

BTG_Tiger
11-08-2015, 12:19 AM
I'm pretty sure you can re install the same kodi version right over top of the one you are using right now and not lose anything, but gain back the pvr stalker client that you deleted. Never delete anything.. disable it :-)

Alternet
11-08-2015, 12:36 AM
I'm pretty sure you can re install the same kodi version right over top of the one you are using right now and not lose anything, but gain back the pvr stalker client that you deleted. Never delete anything.. disable it :-)

sadly that did not work either.

BTG_Tiger
11-08-2015, 12:45 AM
Try here https://github.com/kenji123/pvr.stalker/releases

Alternet
11-08-2015, 12:48 AM
Try here https://github.com/kenji123/pvr.stalker/releases

goes from 0.8.0 to 0.9.x

no 0.8.3

thanks for trying tho :)

BTG_Tiger
11-08-2015, 12:56 AM
There is a disable " connection lost" warning you can enable or disable. system/live tv/General. Maybe that might stop that annoying re connection issue your having with NFPS version.

psycon
11-08-2015, 12:56 AM
did u disable "stalker Client" in addons, it sounds like u have 2 clients enabled

BTG_Tiger
11-08-2015, 01:00 AM
According to him he deleted the 0.8.3 version of stalker client. so he only has NFPS version now. But i thought re installing the same version of kodi over top would have put the 0.8.3 pvr stalker version back.

Alternet
11-08-2015, 01:05 AM
According to him he deleted the 0.8.3 version of stalker client. so he only has NFPS version now. But i thought re installing the same version of kodi over top would have put the 0.8.3 pvr stalker version back.

well I got the unmodded 0.8.3 working for now.. so hopefully it doesn't run into any problems