PDA

View Full Version : Guidance on Renewing IPTV

Autoroam
11-05-2015, 07:20 PM
On a 1 month plan with IKS66 currently….planning to buy a donation for a year a few days before current plan expires.

Questions:

1. For renewal, system asks for Route# and MAC….just to be clear, Route is the 13-digit number that came with my first subscription described as 'username and password'…correct?

2. For MAC…..I have changed my MAC twice since I signed up….so what MAC do I enter….the one that is currently in use with them? Im a bt unclear here because a week ago they asked for (and I sent them) a picture of the underside of my android box showing the original MAC…so I am not sure what my MAC address is on record with IKS. I am guessing I should just go with the MAC that is currently working in my stalker setup page…is this ok?

3. It says on the IKS page: Note: To be able to renew a Route it shouldn't have more than 3 months as remaining time, it shouldn't have more than 2 month that expired and it shouldn't be a Trial.

Is my current one month plan considered as a 'trial'?

3. Once I pay and get a confirmation by email, do I need to reset the Stalker PVR client that I painstakingly set up…or does it just add 365 days to my subscription automatically?

Cheers lads!

dara
11-05-2015, 08:00 PM
The MAC you use is the one currently linked to the route. The picture you sent was not required to reset your MAC.

It really doesn't matter if you do a renewal or just start a new route, you just have the continuity with the previous route, and shouldn't have to change anything after the renewal. If you do start a new route, then you just would configure the new route with a MAC (old or new) and do the other things that you would with the PVR Stalker client, including configuring the serial number credentials.

I don't think IPTV66 (papiao) considers anything as a trial, but if you do have issues, just e-mail them through their portal.