PDA

View Full Version : Kodi 15.2

11-04-2015, 06:05 PM
I have read so many posts I don't know which way is up or down. I just installed the new KODI 15.2 and I am looking
to install IPTV STALKER and I can't find in my addons. I am not looking for STALKER CLIENT or PVR STALKER.
Just looking to install IPTV STALKER>
Thanks

Autoroam
11-04-2015, 06:22 PM
Its in some repository...google iptv stalker addon kodi

ilan
11-04-2015, 07:04 PM
I suspect you will want a program guide. If so, the only IPTV Stalker version that will currently work with iVue Guide is IPTV Stalker 9.0.21. It is available from the first post in the following thread. You will need to sideload the zip file because I don't believe it is yet in a repo.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-%289-0-21%29-iVue-compatible-send-serial-number-enabled&highlight=ivue

11-04-2015, 10:38 PM
OK, I got the download plugin.video.stakler-master.zip. What do I do now to get it to Kodi 15.2

sjordash
11-04-2015, 10:53 PM
I have read so many posts I don't know which way is up or down. I just installed the new KODI 15.2 and I am looking
to install IPTV STALKER and I can't find in my addons. I am not looking for STALKER CLIENT or PVR STALKER.
Just looking to install IPTV STALKER>
Thanks

You and me both mate! There is another post today that says "use "pvr.stalker" instead of "IPTV stalker""

zdcyclops
11-05-2015, 12:25 AM
OK, I got the download plugin.video.stakler-master.zip. What do I do now to get it to Kodi 15.2

Open Kodi go to System>settings>addons>install from zip file and browse to where you saved it and click on it

Roach46
11-05-2015, 12:37 AM
You and me both mate! There is another post today that says "use "pvr.stalker" instead of "IPTV stalker""

Iptv stalker is the addon, you can scroll through that and watch everything, pvr stalker, would be you epg, electronic program guide

zdcyclops
11-05-2015, 12:43 AM

IPTV Stalker is the name of the Add-on... plugin.video.stalker... is the name of the zip that has IPTV Stalker inside... pvr.stalker is the name of the folder in Kodi that has the Cache and Setting xml files for IPTV Stalker... my head hurts...

Alucard
11-05-2015, 01:13 PM
IPTV Stalker is the name of the Add-on... plugin.video.stalker... is the name of the zip that has IPTV Stalker inside... pvr.stalker is the name of the folder in Kodi that has the Cache and Setting xml files for IPTV Stalker... my head hurts...

This is incorrect. pvr.stalker folder contains files related to the PVR Stalker Client and not the Stalker Video Client. The Stalker Video Client files are located in plugin.video.stalker folder.

Let me try to clear up the confusion. There are two Stalker Clients. IPTV Video Stalker and PVR Stalker. The IPTV Video Stalker client is a video plugin that can be installed to view all the channels but has no EPG (TV Guide). Now you can use iVue (TV Guide) with the IPTV Stalker Video Client but you need to use the 9.0.21 version if you want to use this but I would suggest using the PVR Stalker Client if you want EPG.

The PVR Stalker Client is a PVR back end client that interfaces with Kodi Live TV option which gives you better Live TV integration in Kodi. This PVR client comes with Kodi 15.x versions. You can use this client without having to install the IPTV Stalker Video Client. I would recommend that you pick one of the two and not try to use both as this can cause you more grief.

Instruction on setting these up can be found in the stickies.

Autoroam
11-05-2015, 03:05 PM
Forget iptv stalker its an external addon.

Stick to Stalker PVR Client it comes pre installed....find it under addons>my addons>stalker clients.....there are many pvr clients in the list.....look towards the end for stalker pvr