PDA

View Full Version : So many boxes....

floder2
02-16-2015, 12:37 AM
With so many boxes working with IPTV .......I guess because of emulators........Seems like just a while ago the only boxes that were suppose to work was the Avov and the Mag254.........so what box is the best choice these days........I do own an Avov but may want to get something else also.....

insanityme
02-16-2015, 03:25 PM
i can drive my hot rod to the store with out the hood or exhaust to test drive it. but that doesn't mean i should drive it every day that way.

most android devices will run an emulator which works for testing, if you are already able to test iptv. my advice is to wait until the service launches to buy more hardware. by then there will be an accurate list of recommended devices that are safe and stable to run if you cant wait, mag is the way to go as the service is designed for that box.

toyz4tv
02-16-2015, 04:11 PM
I think the best option once it launches is the mag254. I've tested both the avov and mag and the avov has a really darkish saturated picture as opposed to mag. Having played with avov for 2 months now, I cannot recommend it.

theuduk
02-16-2015, 04:17 PM
I find the avov and mag254 have good video but find the mag254 is a lot better for channel/ movie selection, may be just personal to suit my age.

K00lKatT
02-16-2015, 04:35 PM
The avov limits you to choices from the mickyhop store basically, the Mag offers many more options...JMO

alphablondy
02-16-2015, 11:01 PM
the mag 254 is the box of choice for iptv.

dreamscape
02-17-2015, 07:57 AM
I agree that's it the MAG254 for me. Dedicated hardware is the way to go, a emulator just emulates so i don't see how it can better having the original hardware it's emulating if you get what i mean.....

Also infomir (the maker of MAG254) have created the stalker middleware software which is used to produce the site, in my opinion both should then work flawlessly together.

http://www.infomir.eu/eng/solutions/free-middleware-stalker/

ps don't have a avov to test with.

Soamiji
02-26-2015, 06:48 PM
I have MX2 Smart TV Box with XBMC,can I use it for iptv private server? If yes How to program it?

Marley
02-26-2015, 08:12 PM
look get mag 254 for iptv you can try a emulator but it may not work when they go private its your call here is emulator http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?563-IPTV-setup-for-Dreamlink-Android will work on your box

moskivb
02-27-2015, 11:51 AM
l... try a emulator but it may not work when they go private ....
The stalker security system can't make difference between original Mag 2xx and box used "Mag emulator", all mag addresses started 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX ,that mind they have to accept emulated boxes too