PDA

View Full Version : Authentication problem

munirkk
11-02-2015, 07:21 PM
hello
the stalker pvr client that came with kodi verison 0.8.3 by dvbken was working all good till about 4 weeks back.
and now all of a suddent it says cannot connect when kodi launches. i read it is something with serial number and device id and signature.
can somebody please tell me what changes do i have to do.
i have a paid donation from iptvprivateserver and all used to work good until 4 weeks.
please le tm eknow.
thanks.

kroakie1
11-02-2015, 07:35 PM
hello
the stalker pvr client that came with kodi verison 0.8.3 by dvbken was working all good till about 4 weeks back.
and now all of a suddent it says cannot connect when kodi launches. i read it is something with serial number and device id and signature.
can somebody please tell me what changes do i have to do.
i have a paid donation from iptvprivateserver and all used to work good until 4 weeks.
please le tm eknow.
thanks.

Try following this procedure from Alucard.... It worked for me. DONT miss any steps!!

Stalker PVR Setup Instructions
1. Go to this link and generate a new MAC. hxxp://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast. Replace xx with tt.
2. Associate the new MAC with your donation. If it fails, repeat 1 and 2 until it accepts the MAC.
3. Go to Settings, Add-ons, PVR and select the Stalker Client.
4. Select Configure.
5. Select Portal 1
6. Enter the MAC address that you generated and linked in steps 1 & 2
7. Enter the Server Address. 11.iptvprivateserver.tv
8. Set the Time Zone you’re in. You can use this site to get the correct Time Zone Name, use the TZ column: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones Replace xx with tt.
9. Use your donation number for both Login and password.
10. Set Guide Preference to Prefer Provider
11. Set XMLTV Scope to Remote URL.
12. Set XMLTV Remote URL to hxxp://**********/NFPSF.xml Replace xx with tt.
13. Token, leave blank.
15. Serial Number: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
16. Device ID 1: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
17. Device ID 2: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
18. Signature: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
13. Click OK to change it.
14. Go to C:\Users\<LOGIN>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\add on_data\pvr.stalker on Windows or
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker on Android and open the settings.xml
15. Insure the connection_timeout value is at 60 and then save the changes.
16. Go back to Kodi and assuming you still have the Stalker Client Plugin up and enable the Stalker PVR Client. If not see step 3 to get back to it.
17. Back out to your Kodi Settings Menu and select TV/Live TV and enable the Live TV.

This should start the PVR Stalker client. Give it a few minutes to load the guide information. Once loaded you should have a TV option on your main menu (Skin Dependent).
Select it to watch TV. You should also have a sub menu under that for the EPG.